Monday, March 14, 2011

Fun picture

Thanks to the McCann family I have a car waiting for me in Honduras.  They are leaving to go back to the states and already sold their van.  So now they are driving the car that I am currently raising money to purchase.  The Lord is so good to provide.  It is far better that Sean and John picked out my car than me.  My only request was that it not be yellow… and that doesn’t really pick out a reliable car:)

I loved this picture that Lindsey shared on their blog!  If there was any question as to how useful a car will be, I think this answers it…

This is a picture of a Friday afternoon trip from the soccer court to the river with kids from Armenia.  Looks like fun!  Makes me excited to get there :) 

I am praying that the Lord will provide $4000 for the car by May 1st when I arrive in La Ceiba.  Thank you so much to those who have given, I have about $500!!!  Please let me know if you are interested in giving towards my car fund.  You can read about it a couple posts down, or email me at ssinnes@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment