Monday, January 17, 2011

google earth

Yesterday I got a google maps tour of La Ceiba from a friend who grew up there!  It was great.  I loved seeing everything from his perspective… where to eat, what to eat, where people go, how they get there, what route the taxi’s take, where his family and friends live, where the soccer stadium is (of course).  Its becoming more and more real!  I’m going to live there :) 

I have a house where I’m probably going to live… its somewhere in here.  If you knew what you were looking for, you’d be able to see a mall, a hotel, a gas station, and my probable new house.  Pretty cool huh?

Right Shannon, it looks like nothing.  You are correct.  If I hadn’t been there I would have no idea what I was looking for either!  But, can you just pretend for a minute that you can see it?  Kind of like if a friend shows you an ultrasound picture… you probably just pretend you see the baby in there.  Do that.  And then tell me how cute my house is and how great its going to be.  K thanks!

2 comments:

  1. You are really going to enjoy that front porch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks perfect. The mall looks air conditioned, the gas station looks like it might sell funfetti icing from time to time (true story) and the hotel probably has an awesome pool that you could sneak into on really hot days. SO SOON!

    ReplyDelete