Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Spanish kindergarten

That’s what I feel like I’m doing…

Tomorrow I have to write a report on an animal of my choice that has to be 5 minutes long.  Sound like elementary school?  And last week we studied weather and parts of the body… yay! :)

Anyway, I choose elephants b/c I have fun pictures from being in Africa when I went to visit Cindy, yay Zambia!  So today I went and bought posterboard and I’m ready to get started.

Little known fact about me… I LOVE projects.  I’m trying to control myself.  1. b/c I don’t have much time 2. b/c I’m 27 years old.  But I just really love sharpie markers!

I thought I would share a fun elephant picture with you and I’ll let you know how the project goes…

day 9 Chobe (56)

2 comments:

  1. Make sure it's the project the teacher wants to keep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon I love all your updates! It's so exciting seeing your Spanish skills develop, you rock! I CAN'T WAIT to join you.
    P.S. So often there's a little random thing in your post that is even more assurance to me that we'll get along great. This time - it's totally the sharpies!! Right there with ya :)

    ReplyDelete