Saturday, August 28, 2010

ibook

I think we all know that I am obsessed with my itouch for all its wonderful assistance in my Spanish acquisition.  However, I am, if possible, even more excited about my itouch after finding out that I could download, for free, a new app called ibook!  Basically my itouch just turned into a kindle.  And that is awesome. 

They gave me a free book, “Winnie the Pooh”, of course, why not?!?  I would be lying to say I haven’t read chapters 1-3 already :)  And then I downloaded a Spanish beginner reader… don’t worry, I read three chapters of that too!  On chapter for every chapter of Winnie.  Seems like a fair trade.  Turns out I am 7 years old.

I’m loving it.  So… if you can, get this app… it is awesome.

2 comments:

  1. iBooks is awesome! I'm so glad I found it in the process of packing...it has cut down on a lot of books! There are a TON of free books on it too! My entire Shakespeare collection that, had I packed it, would have easily taken an entire suitcase, now will remain on a shelf at my parents' house, since they are now on my iPod. Sweet. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How small is the print, Shannon?
    Tiny?
    I have an iTouch too.

    ReplyDelete