Friday, November 22, 2013

Hard

Wednesday I was talking to Kate and she said... "This is the hardest job I've ever had". I agree whole-heartedly. So hard... and yet... worth it. This job is a daily reminder that there is no way that I could ever do it. These ministries belong to the Lord and He alone sustains them.


I cannot be too specific just yet, but I am writing today to beg for your prayers because we are having to make a terribly hard decision. One of our girls is going to have to leave PDE for reasons of behavior. After being given a thousand chances even up to the last second, she has chosen to behave in such a way that she knew would mean she had to leave. Its something that is so hard to understand because in the depths of her heart I know she loves being there and knows its best for her, but she just can't seem to make that match her actions.


I am worried about her, but mainly for the child. We are starting today meetings with the lawyer and judge, phone calls with her family, trying to figure out what we can do that will be best for everyone involved. I love them both so much and want the absolute best for them.


Please pray that this will be the thing that pushes her to Jesus. Pray that God will provide a good place for the child. Pray for peace as we say goodbye and that we will be able to really trust the Lord that He goes with her even as she leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment