Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thank You

Introducing... the many faces of W!  He is so full of himself, especially when he rolls his eyes back in his head.  What in the world?!? :)  I just wanted to share with you just a little bit of the every day joy that we get to have as a result of your generosity!

About a month ago we were VERY low on budget... I mean low enough that we did not have the money to make it through the month of May.  And  I was worried... I always worry.  I worry about how we will feed the little mouths and pay for school and get everyone where they need to go and pay for the house.  But this ministry is the Lord´s and I know that He holds it, so I was praying, and trying to trust... and I was writing email after email and blog after blog.

Thanks to your faithfulness and generosity, we now have enough money to make it through the rest of May and most of the way through June.

And I am still trusting... trusting that God will provide the monthly sponsors that we need to continue this ministry month by month.

I am so encouraged by the many emails that I received saying that you are praying, that even though some of you cannot give at the moment, you are joining us in prayer.  And I´m so thankful for the gifts that have come in that I know come at great sacrifice to the giver, so thank you so much.

It has been a dissapointing few weeks as far as monthly support is concerned.  I have contacted many churches, but the answers are all the same... there isn´t money, they are full for the year, they can´t take on new missionaries.  And I understand it, I´ve been on that side of things too.  But please pray for churches who have openings, that I will know who to email and how to speak.  That God will give us more individuals and families to be monthly donors.  And if anyone has a contact for me, please send me information at ssinnes@gmail.com.  I am willing to email or call whoever it takes to ask people to get on board with this ministry that God has put under my care.  And for those are giving, THANK YOU!!!  We really could not do it without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment