Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Work in Progress

I think this blog post might be just to make myself feel better :)  Basically I just need to see some movement and that we are accomplishing something!

The windows are clean, the floors are clean, and we would have painted the name on the building, except it started to rain!

photo (3)

The girls kept joking that we don’t have a clothing store, we have a hangers store.  Its possible that I went overboard and that 1100 coat hangers may be too many :)  But we’ll see once we start hanging up clothes!

photo

They talked me into buying this glass case, I honestly still don’t know why.  But… it was super cheap and we’ll put jewelry, new baby clothes, and stuff that Carolina sews inside of it.

photo (4)

1 comment:

  1. not to mention just accomplishing LIFE...daily life, giving the girls a sense of doing something worthwhile...oh, and then there is the helping to raise all those little helpers! Each step is one more step...and in the rain they get to be big splashes! You are loved!
    xo kristy

    ReplyDelete