Sunday, April 1, 2012

A few things from today…

I love watching the girls love on G on her first full day!  They are sharing their clothes, helping her wash the lice out of her hair, and just so excited that she is there!

I’m so thankful for G’s maturity as she beat me to the punch in gently correcting Y a few times today.  She is going to be a huge blessing as an older sister figure.

There is still room at the hotel and for the conference, so G gets to go with us!  She smiled from ear to ear when I told her today, she is SO excited! 

Last night E slept through the night for the first time in his 15 months of life because he went to bed with a full stomach!  Thankfully it’s the first of many nights to come.

Today little E let me hold him and tickle him and he even laughed some for me… yesterday he just cried.  So we’re making progress.

G came with the clothes on her back and not much more, so we’re working on getting her settled.  She is so thankful for everything and it was just sweet to see her excitement over her new things today.

Tomorrow we go to church together… the Lord is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment