Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Brussels

After the easiest overseas travel experience I may have ever had, I am safely in Brussels staying at the Zavcenter here in the city.

I had great news this morning at the airport that I would not have to pay for my guitar, but the airline I was flying lets you have two checked bags! Yay for Jet Airways from India. I had awesome Indian food for dinner, sat next to a guy from Raleigh, smiled a lot at my other seat neighbor who didn't speak lots of English, watched almost the whole first season of Prison Break, and didn't sleep at all :) So... now I'm about to crash since it's 4am in the US and I have yet to even close my eyes. I met one other family who is here and I love them already... I think I'm going to love my time here.

I'm so thankful that the Lord is making my heart excited for this time. I have been praying about that the past couple days because it was hard to think about leaving home this time because it makes the fact that I'm leaving again soon so much more real. But once I got on the plane it was so much easier to remember that this is what the Lord has given me a passion and a heart for and I am so excited to begin this adventure and be a part of what He is doing all over the world!

Keep praying... :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy. Praying for many blessings- and lots of delicious chocolate!

    ReplyDelete