Tuesday, April 22, 2014

First paper

Angel wrote his first paper today for school.  It had to be a hundred words on why it is important to learn English.  I helped him some, but he did most of it himself.  We won't talk about how it took over an hour to write it :)  I'm just really proud of him and how much he's learning and I also want to keep this around to show him one day when his English is awesome!

Why it is Important to Speak English

It is important to speak English because to talk with everybody the family of mami.  They don’t speak Spanish.  In the future I live in the United States.  I want to understand the games and the movies that speak English.  I want to work in the United States.  I want to visit Papi Bruce.  I want to visit Beach of the United States.  I can work  with the people of the United States and help translate.  I can help the missionaries.  One day if I play soccer I can travel and talk to everybody.      

No comments:

Post a Comment