Friday, June 1, 2012

Just another week…

This week my car broke down.  Again.  I haven’t even written on this blog just how many times my car has broken down.  In the last few weeks its been the shocks, the fuel pump, and this time a cracked radiator.  I’m learning so much about cars.  I wish I could say I was enjoying it.

Also I got a new phone.  But apparently I’m also losing my mind.  I’ve had a lot going on, I’m a little on the stressed out side, and apparently I can’t remember anything.  So Tuesday night my new phone must have fallen out of the car when I got out with a sleeping baby in my arms and when I went to look for it the next morning, it was gone.  Alas.  Thankfully I had insurance on it so I went to get a new one.  Oh, I wish it was that easy.  Nope!  I’m on the church plan now, so I had to go get the church to give my some paperwork to say it was a stolen phone and another to say that my number really exists.  I got my number back and then had to go report my stolen phone to the police.  Three buildings later and after waiting at each place, they finally sent us to the right building.  “Oh yeah, its quick” they said.  But they are liars.  G had a doctors appt at 3 and I had planned to get there at 2:30.  We sit down at the police station at 1:15 thinking that’s plenty of time for this quick visit and make it to the doctor at 2:50.  Good grief.  Good news… I jumped through all the hoops and although I had to spend a little more money it wasn’t terrible and I have another new phone.  Phew.

You know those days you leave the house in the morning thinking that you’ll be back in an hour and then you pull up starving at 7:30pm b/c you still haven’t eaten?  I’ve had two of those days this week. 

Summer must be coming.  Do something awesome Lord Jesus b/c Satan is not happy that we are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment