Saturday, December 3, 2011

Just another day

I think I’m done saying “Its been one of those days”… b/c there seem to be a lot of them recently, so maybe they aren’t the exception so much as the rule.

The Pit, now also named Beelzebub, is back in action causing all kinds of problems with the AC and radiator.  Awesome.

The good news.  The Lord has given me so much peace.  Its just a car.  It will not steal my joy!

Good things in the last two days…
1. Terry is here!  Love that.
2. So much forward motion.  Even in the midst of seemingly unproductive days, the Lord is moving us forward meeting the right people, scheduling interviews, organizing baby clothes, etc.
3. We’ve had great roommate prayer times
4. We love our boys who hang out with us… they just make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment