Sunday, December 11, 2011

Blankets, crackers, flags, oh my!

Terry came to visit last week and brought some great presents!  It was like Christmas came early to open up her suitcase and see all the fun stuff that she brought!

Beautiful quilts made by Sharon!  She whipped them out fast and they are amazing.  I’m going to have some very happy girls!

IMG_3862

the spread… hats from Janet…

IMG_3863

Blankets from Kitty… and they are SO soft and where a complete surprise when they came.  I did not know that she was making them!

IMG_3864

Also a surprise, this fun flag for Puerta de Esperanza made by Amy.  It was my grandma’s idea and she delegated and it turned out great!

IMG_3865

And then fun stuff for me :)  Joannie’s rollo cookies were a huge favorite!  And everything else too of course!

IMG_3866

Thank you to everyone who sent fun stuff for us and for Puerta de Esperanza!  You bless us more than you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment