Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lasts are the worst…

This week I did a lot of last things here in Costa Rica.
* Last time sitting in a little wooden uncomfortable desk :)
* Last time asking so many questions in class that I annoy the other students
* Last time doing Spanish homework
* Last baby shower (Congrats Rachel!)
* Last movie at the theater (go see Rio, its awesome!)
* Last class party
* Last hugs
* Last goodbyes

I took my hammock home from the Messicks house.  Nothing says “I’m moving” like taking down your hammock!  I think we were all a little sad about that.

But as Kathy reminds me, for all the goodbyes, there are hellos waiting on the other side.  And I can’t wait for that!  Starting with… tomorrow!

My sister is coming to Costa RIca!  Tomorrow afternoon and we’re taking a birthday trip.  I cannot wait to see her and get to share my life here with her for a little while.  Its her first time in Central America, so it will be really fun to introduce her!

1 comment:

  1. Have an absolute blast girl! Where all are you taking her?

    ReplyDelete