Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The final push

Well everyone... here we are... the final push. I had hoped to have all of my support raised by the end of April, which is in two days by the way:) So... I have about $180/month left to raise. That's a little more than 7 people giving $25/month! Maybe that $25/month could be you or someone you know?!?

Please pray with me that the last support that I need will come in quickly so that I can focus on getting ready to go and just dealing with life and leaving well. Today I am overwhelmed and emotional and having a hard time wrapping my mind around so much change. So please keep me in your prayers.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl - I SO know the feeling! This time 3 years ago we were finishing selling the last of our things from our house - living out of boxes - packing what few things we owned into duffle bags for the trip to come. I remember the feeling of homelessness and some anxiety. We pray for you all the time girl!

    ReplyDelete