Thursday, April 22, 2010

The end is in sight...

Last week I had a sad moment of realizing that I had been reading my forms wrong from MTW. I was much closer to reaching the end of my support in my head than in real life :( That is never good news. After a conversation with my representative in the office, I realized I had $5,500 left in my one-time need. That night I had a support meeting with a family from church and at the end of the meeting they told me that they wanted to give me the $5,500 that I needed. What?!? God is so good. I told this story to a friend who replied, "Shannon it seemed like God took that money away just to show you that He is the one who provides for you." And it's true. Sometimes I need that reminder in such a tangible way!

So, all that to say, I have 96% of my monthly support. I need to raise about $180/month more in pledges or $5000 and then I'll be finished! So, if you've been holding off to be one of my last pledges, the time is now :)

God is so faithful to provide, not only for me, but also my team members. The Clow family got the last of their support this week and we'll be in La Ceiba the first week of May! We are so thankful for that!

Keep praying...

2 comments: