Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dear blog readers, if you exist

Dear blog readers,

I think you are all going to be as excited as I am when I finally get to 100% of my support. I am sure you are as tired of all this money talk as I am. I feel like I've become an obsessive support account checker within the last two weeks. I think it's because I know that I'm getting close and I actually have a deadline. The good news is, my obsessive new habit show me today that I need only $550/month more or $16,500 in one-time gifts to cover the months! So... PLEASE be praying that new pledges will come in over the next 6 weeks so that I will be done support raising by the end of April!

In other news, nope, I just posted twice yesterday so I don't have any other news :)

Thanks for reading,
Shannon

2 comments:

  1. Yes, people DO read your blog! And I am praying for God's care of you and His provision of all your needs! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete