Monday, March 22, 2010

Back by popular demand...

The Tree Update! Praise the Lord I am at 89% of my monthly support! Still praying to be at 100% by the end of April... please lift up this request with me.
Also, this morning I read a sermon that a good friend sent my way. It's John Piper preaching on the the Lord giving grace for each day. http://www.desiringgod.org/ResourceLibrary/Sermons/ByDate/1994/867_Todays_Mercies_for_Todays_Troubles/
What a great reminder as I raise support, finish my time at church, leave my friends and family, and have so many plates spinning at one time. The Lord has all of my tomorrows in HIS hands and the grace that I need to face them will come exactly when I need it. I don't have to worry and fear for the future... part of my grace for today is being able to trust HIM for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shannon,
    Praying for you! It was so good and encouraging to talk with you the other day. Please continue to pray for me as I discern his will and direction. Can't wait to see!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, friend. 89% is nearly 90% which is nearly there! One more month...

    ReplyDelete