Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trees: A Hot Commodity

I just wanted to give a little financial update. These $41 trees are being snatched up left and right... apparently buying trees is the thing to do :) Seriously though... I am so thankful for the Lord's faithful provision. Thinking back, I was feeling defeated for all of two days before the Lord started to answer prayers and I have seen pledges coming in steadily since then. I know for a fact that this cannot be attributed to my persuasive and eloquent support presentations or my awesome letter writing abilities... I have none of those things. This kind of provision can only be from the Lord! THANK YOU to all who are listening to the Lord's call to give generously and be a part of His kingdom work!





In case the trees are too blurry to count... that's 24% pledged!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment