Saturday, September 19, 2009

Psalm 62

I listened to this song approximately 15 times today between driving around different places. It came on as I was listening through Shane and Shane songs this morning and I just can't get over it. The words are so good and exactly how I would sum up all that I have learned in the past week!

Psalm 62
Shane and Shane

He’s the only one
Strong enough to lean
My heaviness against
The weight of all my sin
Falling on a rock
Leaning on a fortress
Oh the wall of God, Jesus

He won’t move

On God I rest, my salvation
My fortress, shall not be shaken
My mighty rock, and my glorious
I lay my head upon His chest
On God I rest

Oh I am calling out
Oh my soul
Oh my stubborn soul
Won’t you wait on Him
Wait in the quiet
Even in your fear
Oh your God is here, to lean on!

He won’t move

He has spoken
Hear his voice
I have come for the broken
So all ye weary come and rest

No comments:

Post a Comment