Thursday, May 22, 2014

Team Time

We never get our whole team together in one picture, but this weekend we got pretty close!  This is current "on the ground" team here in La Ceiba.  Pettengills, Clows, Cains, Troxells, Ordoñezes, Kate, and Ahnalies.  We are 24 people that the Lord brought together in His perfect way!  I really am so thankful for these people, for their different talents and abilities, for their different personalities and ways of encouraging me.  I am thankful that everyone is back in the same place for a little while and that we have a chance to get updated on everyone's ministry.  
Its a little bit insane how many things are going on through this group of people.  God has given everyone such a different gifting so that we can reach so many different people.  And we just pray that God would continue to build His church here in La Ceiba and use us in the process.

One thing that makes me so happy is to look at this picture and see all the changes that God has brought about over the last 3 years that I have been here.  I mean, my family is a big one bringing 4 Hondurans into the group.  But there is also Dixi joining the Troxell family and Elias joining the Clows.  And new families and new interns and all the kids are way more grown up.  It tried to find a picture on my blog of the first team picture we took after I got here, but blogger has made all my pictures triangles... that's just sad.  Lets just say it was a much smaller team and the kids look really young :)

Thanks to you readers for being faithful to follow what God is doing here in La Ceiba and please remember to pray for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment