Monday, March 25, 2013

Support Changes

April is bringing big changes for the support aspect of my being a missionary here.  I got married, as you all know, and also became an independent contractor with MTW.  All this means that I still need to raise support and the money comes through MTW, but it all comes through the project account.  So if you are currently supporting me, please contact MTW and change your support to account number 92413.

If you would like to support our family and/or the Puerta de Esperanza house, please send a check to

MTW
PO Box 116284
Atlanta, GA 30368
to the designation #92413

Our family needs to raise about $1000 more per month to make up for lost donors over the last two years plus a raise in cost for health insurance.  Puerta de Esperanza needs to raise about $1500 per month and some extra for March to pay for the church trip that we are taking.

I would love to have some more churches supporting us regularly, as of now my home church is our only monthly church donor.  If your church would be interested, please email me a contact person and I will get in touch with them.  My email is ssinnes@gmail.com.  We are also working out our visas and would love to come and do missions conferences.

Another big need that I have personally is for someone to give me counsel regarding being an independent contractor.  I have no idea how to do my taxes and money stuff gives me a headache :)  But if you or someone you know has experience with this and could help me, especially if they know about being an independent contractor overseas:)  I don’t really even know how to get started.  Please be in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment