Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wedding Celebrations

Last week I was in NC for a bunch of different reasons, but one of the perks was that I got to have a shower at Peace Church with some of my favorite people!  Many thanks to those who planned and put together such a sweet time with friends and family.

IMG_0130IMG_0170

While I was home I was struck with just how amazing it is that I have lived outside of the US for almost three years and yet I have this sweet community of people who I go back to every time I get to visit.  It is a church family, but more than that.  Many of these people don’t even go to the same church anymore, but they are still my roots and my church family.

IMG_0189

I loved seeing all these girls from the youth group who most of them are now in college… what?!?  I’m so proud of them!

IMG_0195IMG_0173

Thank you for making me feel so loved and cared for and blessed.  God used you all to be such an encouragement to me.  THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment