Friday, January 11, 2013

NEW CAR!

Its not like it had no purpose, after all the PIT brought Lesther and I together.  Without that mess of a car I would never have spent so much time with my mechanic, found out he loved Jesus, and ended up falling in love with him!  God certainly knows what He is doing.  But that car was also the source of stress, debt, stranded moments on the side of the road, and oh so much upkeep.  So it is with a happy heart that I said GOODBYE yesterday to the Red Ford Escape and hello to my new favorite car in the world.

Its a 2005 Pontiac Vibe that is all Toyota under the hood and only has 50,000 miles!  I don’t have to put water in the radiator every morning or listen to the squealing in the front right tire wondering when I will have the money to fix it.  And I’m the first driver in Honduras, which is great!  The very best part… they gave me money for my car too… and took it away!

Thank you to all who helped financially so that I could get a reliable car!!!  I am SO grateful :)

2013-01-11 07.56.35

1 comment:

  1. Yay for new cars! Praying it serves you many, many years!

    ReplyDelete