Friday, December 17, 2010

Quotes

My time here in NC is flying by, but I'm loving it. I've gotten to run away to the beach for two nights with college friends, see family, eat lots of good food, play games, shop, sleep, read, get frustrated with angry birds thanks to Amy and my brother, and just relax. Cassie got "snowed-in" here yesterday, well, we convinced her she was snowed in, so its been fun to have extra time with her. And we watched the good 'ole PC Blue Hose lose mightily to NC State Women's basketball team yesterday. "On on PC..."

Last week I want to church in English for the first time in a long time and it was wonderful. I wanted to share two quotes that really struck me and stuck with me. Love them.

"All human nature vigorously resists grace because grace changes us and the change is painful" - Flanery O'Conner

"God is more ready to forgive you than you are ready to offend Him." - Spurgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment