Thursday, December 31, 2009

contributions and Belgium

Great news! If you make a onetime contribution to MTW by midnight on December 31st it is a tax-deductible donation for your 2009 income taxes. Also MTW has recently started online giving capacity directly from your credit or debit card to my support account. You can either make a one-time contribution or set up ongoing monthly support from your credit or debit card. To give towards my work as part of the Lord's ministry in Honduras, go to this link and scroll down to “Innes, Shannon”, click on “donate” and follow the prompts. Thank you for your support!

In other news... I leave for Belgium January 9th for my last official MTW training... that is so soon! I feel like I have lots to get done before then, but it will all get done! The Lord provided all the people that I needed to get my work responsibilities covered while I'm gone, which was a huge blessing! Now I just have to get packed... how to pack for 5 weeks in one suitcase?!?

I am hoping to leave for the field only a few short months after I return from this training. Please be praying for the Lord to provide monthly supporters! I am at about 65% of my monthly need and I am not able to leave for the field until I'm fully funded. Please join me in praying that the Lord would move people's hearts to support this work. If you are interested, please let me know and I would love to give you more information and talk to you about the ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment