Friday, October 16, 2009

13 in 31

It's kind of cool how those numbers worked out :) I am writing to day with a plea. In order to make it to prefield training in January, I need for 13% more of my monthly pledges to come in over the course of the next 31 days. I have to be 50% funded in monthly pledges to be able to sign up. I also have to have a couple thousand more dollars in one-time gifts in this same time frame. So, if you have been considering supporting me, please go ahead and send in your pledge cards and one time gifts. If you are already supporting me or are unable to at this time, please pray with me that this money will come in by November 15th!


I do have a great update for you in terms of trees :) I am now at 37% of my monthly pledges... praise the Lord! Thank you all for your partnership!

No comments:

Post a Comment