Thursday, February 27, 2014

Preschool

About a month ago we started preschool for these little cuties!

Between the moms and beloved interns we take turns teaching in English twice a week.  The boys are really enjoying it and it just makes me laugh that we ended up with all 2 and 3 year old boys!  But that means we can do fun things like racetrack letters and there is no little girl asking why she is playing with cars.

W has been a little sad since J left since she had been basically his sister and playmate as long as he can remember.  So this gives him a welcome change in his routine to spend time with other kids his age and work on his English.  He is hilarious because he just copies everything the other boys are saying even when he has no idea what it means.  The other day they kept telling me what colors they wanted while using crayons...

"I want yellow, I want red, ..."  So W all morning just kept saying, "I want, I want, I want..."  but never followed it up with wanted anything... just practicing I guess :)

And my mama's heart is so thankful for this time for my little Andres that really needs the social interaction and learning time.  He loves puzzles, books, and anything else that is a learning tool!  He eats it up and I am so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment