Thursday, June 27, 2013

PDE Info Sheet

I am working on some support raising stuff for PDE, so I was trying to figure out how to sum up the house and what we do into one sheet of paper. Talk about difficult. I feel like our ministry is so multifaceted... but maybe I at least hit the basics. I really feel strongly that the Lord is using this ministry and that the girls are learning and growing in Him and that we really are seeing generational change happening because of how the Lord is changing these families. So if you would like to join us as a monthly supporter, please let me know or visit the website at mtw.org. If you know anyone who may be interested, please share this info sheet with them, give them my contact information (email is ssinnes@gmail.com), blog site, whatever. If you are a pastor or part of a missions committee... please take this to your church. Even if you're not, please take this to your church :) I would love to give more information to anyone who is interested! Thanks :)

PDE Info Sheet 2013 by ssinnes

No comments:

Post a Comment