Monday, November 5, 2012

Come see me!

Friday night I am flying into Raleigh-Durham airport and the coolness of fall… yay!  I’m spending a few weeks in the Carolinas to share what the Lord is doing here through the ministry of Puerta de Esperanza and also praying that the Lord will use this time to allow me to make connections for financial support.  We are in need of one-time and monthly supporters for this ministry.  I will be touching base with 9 different church in 2 1/2 weeks… how’s that for busy?  But… if you are in the area, I would love to see you!

I will be sharing in Columbia, SC, Cary, NC, and Charlotte, NC.  Here are some churches and dates and times.  You are welcome to join us!

Columbia: November 11th at 10am for Sunday school and 11am for worship
Eau Claire Presbyterian Church
629 Wildwood Ave., Columbia, SC 29203

Cary: November 18th at 6:00pm
Peace Presbyterian Church
1777 W. Chatham St. Cary, NC 27513

Charlotte: November 25th at 6:00pm
Sovereign Grace Presbyterian Church
3326 Archdale Dr., Charlotte, NC 28210

I would love to see you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment