Monday, October 8, 2012

Family Day

Yesterday morning the church had family day.  There were sack races and water balloon toss, trampoline and bounce house, and so much more.  I love that the church puts so much emphasis on family.  This month the whole sermon series is on family, “how to be a family that loves God”, etc.  I am excited that the girls are in this environment where they are being challenged to raise their children to love Jesus!

Here are some pictures of all the fun!

image

Rebecca has the energy to keep up with Nicole!

image

Hopefully he didn’t get knocked over shortly after this picture…

image

image

image

image

I love boys… of course the balloon can double as a basketball!

image

image

image

This little one LOVES the slide!  I wish I could show you the huge grin on her face…

image

image

In other news… W came in second place in the baby crawling contest, the “Innes family” won the family marathon, and Rebecca was a finalist in the sack races.  We’re pretty awesome.

Lets be clear… I had no idea what I was signing up for in the family marathon.  But it started at the bottom of a STEEP hill and you had to keep your whole family together and run all the way up the hill and around the property… when I figured it out I tried to back out, but my family wouldn’t let me :)  So five of us competed and we won!

No comments:

Post a Comment