Monday, February 22, 2016

A missionary

Last week she came to my house to watch the twins.  She didn't just watch the twins.  She cleaned my house, straightened my hair, did Nicolle's hair, and loved on our family.  We have been seeing huge growth in her recently.  She could easily be frustrated because she is currently spending her days at home just waiting to find a job.  We've gone job searching and talked to beauty salons, but nothing so far.  But instead of getting frustrated, she has decided to make the most of her time.

A few weeks ago her small group leader from church showed them the movie, "War Room"and it resonated with her.  If you haven't seen it, you should.  Its a great movie reminding us that our problems, although they seem earthly, are really Spiritual.  C took this message to heart and decided that she could use this movie as a way to talk to her family and friends about the Lord.  So she has been going to visit her mom, family, and classmates to watch the movie and talk about what it means.  She wants people to know Jesus!

While she was at my house we were talking and she shared with me... "I want to be a missionary.  How can I do that?  What do I have to do/be/study?  I want my job to be sharing about Jesus." And I hope she gets the chance because she is bold and strong and understands what it means to really need the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment