Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happiness

Happiness is a mama surrounded by her little boys!  She was so happy :)

I just marvel at the relationship that God has allowed me to have with this young mom.  I continue to just get chances to spend time with her and encourage her.  I pray that she is hearing words of truth from the Gospel through me and that you would cling to Jesus.  She lives amidst people who believe all manner of different things... many superstitions that are biblically unfounded.  So her daily life is full of lies.  Pray that she will seek hard after the Lord and find truth and peace in Him alone.

Although all these little boys don't live in the same house, they are well-loved by their mom.  And she is so thankful for the love and support that her middle son is getting.  And she was over the moon excited when he spoke to her in Spanish and counted and shared his chips.  His face still lights up when he sees her and that makes a mama's heart happy!

I know many of you have prayed for Glenis for over a year now and I encourage you to keep lifting her up to the Lord!  We so value your faithfulness to know our ministry and our girls from afar and your faithfulness to pray for their hearts to belong to Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment