Thursday, September 5, 2013

Monthly Donors

Why should you be a monthly donor for PDE?

Well for starters look at these cute faces :)
In all seriousness, I am convinced more and more every day that this ministry is necessarily.  In the last three weeks I have had to turn away two girls from PDE who were interesed.  We don't have any room.  And we don't have any money.  My heart wants to expand, to do more, to be able to minister to more people.  I feel as though the Lord is confirming daily that He is using this ministry.  We see the Lord growing the girls and changing them.  We see the babies growing up in a safe, Christian environment and feeling taken care of and loved. I see the daily fight that the house moms go through to show these girls Jesus and reteach them what the years of their life before left behind.  I want deseperately for us to be able to keep this home open for these four girls and their babies.  And I want to see us move them on and accept more girls and see the Lord change families and futures and eternities.  We are not looking to expand right now, but we are looking to continue strong with the girls we have and right now we don't even have the money to do that.


So I find myself today asking you... why should you be a monthly supporter for PDE?  Because Jesus is using this ministry.  That's all I can tell you.  There are 8 people living in that home who need to know the Lord's grace and mercy as well as a stable family life.  And it is changing their life.  I promise.

We need $8000/month to support my family and Puerta de Esperanza now that it is full.  We have $4340/month that comes in.  That means we are at 54.25% of our monthly need.  Not enough.  In August for the first time we finished the month negative, and if you know anything about numbers, you know that no one is going to let you run a ministry with money you don't have.  So please, prayerfully consider supporting us!

Please let me know if you decide to support us monthly by emailing me at ssinnes@gmail.com.  We will throw a party and then say a thousand thank yous! :)

Here is how you do it!
To donate, use the project number #92413.

Or by check... please note the project number in the memo line and make the check out to MTW
Mission to the World donations
PO Box 116284
Atlanta, GA 30368

Or by printing off the form for Electronic transfer... http://www.mtw.org/SiteCollectionDocuments/E-Giving%20Credit%20Card%20Form.pdf

Every bear in the chart represents $80/month.  When 100 bears are sponsored we will be fully sponsored!


No comments:

Post a Comment