Monday, June 22, 2015

Pictures

Its been awhile since I've posted pictures, so I thought I would share a few of the recent happenings...

This is what it looks like when we take a group trip to the grocery store!  Looks like we took a whole preschool and I didn't even have any of my own kids with me :)





A sweet girl who came with her church last summer passed away this year.  Her thoughtful mom sent down some of her clothes and stuffed animals and made some girls and kids REALLY happy in the process!  We are thankful for her life, her love for Jesus and Honduras, and the blessing of getting to put her things in loving hands now that she doesn't need them anymore.






Some pictures of my kids growing up... I wasn't feeling good one day so Dixi and Nicolle made me lunch!  They are getting so old and responsible.  Andres loves mangos... and mom.  And the twins are now 5 months old, which is hard to believe!  (I can't believe I don't have pictures of Angel...)





No comments:

Post a Comment